Telugu movie Shatamanam Bhavati sentimental dialogues. Shathamanam Bhavathi movie dialogue pics has been updated here. Movie is directed by Vegesna Satish and produced by Dil Raju. Written by Satish Vegnesa and screenplay handled by Satish Vegnesa. Story for the movie penned by Satish Vegnesa Starring Sarwanand, Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha in the lead roles.
Shatamanam Bhavati Dialogues
Music composed by Mickey J Meyer and cinematography handled by Sameer Reddy. Movie edited by Madhu and distributed by Dil Raju Productions. Shatamanam Bhavati is for a grand release on 2017 Pongal 14 January. Dil Raju who previously produced most of the family scripts came up with another family entertainer Shatamanam Bhavati. Trailer of the movie depicts the village atmosphere which is beautiful and serene. Check out the latest dialogue pics from the movie Shatamanam Bhavati and feel free to share a good dialogue in the comment box at the end from the movie.
Sharwanand, the young hero of Tollywood is choosing the scripts very wisely and has good number of fans for his acting. He proved himself as a hero with Gamyam directed by Krish. Anupama Parameswaran is seen acting opposite to Sharwanand in Shatamanam Bhavati. She got huge craze all over India through here Malayalam hit movie Premam. The same was remade with Naga Chaitanya in Telugu and the same role was repeated by Anupama Parameswaran. She also acted in Trivikram ‘s flick A Aa opposite to Nithin.
Beautiful Dialogues from Shatamanam Bhavati Movie
- Tirupathi Laddu, Annavaram prasadham, Nee Chethi Coffee – Veeti Taste eh Veru.
- Ammayilani impress chesthey padaru, Vaalu impress ithey Padthaaru.
- E getup enti, Ikkade undaalankunapudu nanu nenu change cheskovali ga.
- Taste Kothaga undhente, Kotha vishayalu telskunapudu taste lu kuda kothagane untai.
- Premichina manishini vodhulukodam antey premani odhulukodam kaadhandi.
- Appudapudu Devudi Seva, Appudu Thathaya Seva , Naa jeevitham athreyapuram Kaagitham.
- Mana Santhoshanni padhi Mandhi tho Panchukuntey Baauntundhi kaani, Mana Baadhalu panchi baadhapetadam endhuku.